Novelist

Novelist
Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright, Author

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Thought

It still amazes me how many people I run into on a daily basis that think of reading as a dreaded chore. I would appreciate suggestions on how to change that. I'm not sure what it is in a person's past that leaves them with that opinion but it's unhealthy. Each time I ask, the standard answer is, "Dunno. Just don't like it."

Could it be that the answer lies with the speed in which we live our lives in this modern world? It would seem a logical answer except for the fact it doesn't bother a huge segment of our population to put life on hold for an entire Sunday afternoon to watch a couple of football games. So, that couldn't be the problem.

I just hope reading for enjoyment isn't confined to a shrinking number in this country.

Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright


Author of

"Paradise Flawed"/Dream Books LLC/2009

"Six Years' Worth"/Father's Press/2007

"The Last Radiant Heart"/Virtual Tales/Spring 2010

"Ann Bonney, Where Are You?"/Rogue Phoenix Press/May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment