Novelist

Novelist
Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright, Author

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar

I went to see Avatar yesterday. Frankly, I thought it did a magnificient job of living up to the hype and, since it cost $300,000,000 to produce, I should hope so. It was visually stunning. About halfway through it, I began to notice the comparison to the American West when white settlers were in the process of driving Native Americans out. It was not an overt comparison, but a comparison nonetheless. It is well worth the price of a ticket and, of course, an overpriced drink and box of popcorn.  Oh, and by the way, I now have a crush on a ten-foot-tall blue woman with a tail and huge golden eyes. She almost looked human.

Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright


Author of

"Paradise Flawed"/Dream Books LLC/2009

"Six Years' Worth"/Father's Press/2007

"The Last Radiant Heart"/Virtual Tales/Spring 2010

"Anne Bonny, Where Are You?"/Rogue Phoenix Press/May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment