Novelist

Novelist
Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright, Author

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Deserving Words For Lake Jackson, TX

I have to make it as public as I know how that the staff of the Hastings store in Lake Jackson, Texas are some of the friendliest and most helpful people I’ve ever met.

I was fortunate to have staged a book signing event in that store on Thursday July 15th to promote and sell my latest novel “Paradise Flawed” and also my previously released novel “Six Years’ Worth”. It was a wonderful success and I’m proud to announce to the world that its success was, in no small measure, due to the helpful attitudes of that Hastings staff. That particular store must be a retail leader within the Hastings family of outlets. If I’m told otherwise, I will refuse to believe it.

My next novel, a metaphysical drama titled “The Last Radiant Heart” is set for release in print, ebook and chapter serialization in August through Virtual Tales. I hope you look for it, buy it, read it, enjoy it and then help me spread the word.

Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright
Author of
"Paradise Flawed"/Dream Books LLC/2009
"Six Years' Worth"/Father's Press/2007
"The Last Radiant Heart"/Virtual Tales/August 2010
"Where Are You, Anne Bonny?"/Rogue Phoenix Press/ ebook available now 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment