Novelist

Novelist
Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright, Author

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just Wanted To Share

I received an email this morning from a person I haven't seen in several decades and she commented on my latest novel, "The Last Radiant Heart". I wanted to share it:

I just have to tell you that I am sitting in my patio room, listening to my Blue Lacys bark at a a 'possum and to flamenco guitar playing on the stereo....and I just read the first chapter of The Last Radiant Heart. I could read no further without telling you how brilliant it is. I mean it and I can't wait to read the next chapter and this email in interrupting me so goodbye! Talk to you later, my re-discovered friend.           -Brenda

If you haven't bought my latest novel, "The Last Radiant Heart", please do. I promise it's a great read. While you're thinking about it check out my other titles. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002NKB2PC

No comments:

Post a Comment