Novelist

Novelist
Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright, Author

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Last Radiant Heart Debut

Last weekend, I debuted my new novel, “The Last Radiant Heart”, at a book signing at Hastings in Lubbock, Texas and the next day thirty miles down the road in Brownfield.

Two reasons for these two locations: Part of the setting and plot in LRH are near these two towns and, secondly, I grew up there. Both were successful and I want to thank everyone for caring enough to stop by, visit and buy my book.

I hope everyone within the scope of this blog will pick up a copy today. I invite you to go to www.virtualtales.com where you’ll be able to read the first four chapters. I’m positive you’ll find it entertaining and invite your comments about it at wrightthing@hotmail.com .

Daniel (Danny) Lance Wright
Author of
"Paradise Flawed"/Dream Books LLC/2009
"Six Years' Worth"/Father's Press/2007
"The Last Radiant Heart"/Virtual Tales/August 2010
"Where Are You, Anne Bonny?"/Rogue Phoenix Press/ ebook available now 2010
“Trouble”, short story/CrossTIME Science Fiction Anthology, Vol. IX

No comments:

Post a Comment